Sunset Premier Shuttle offers both private and schedule wine tasting tours. We will pick you up at your home, hotel or any location to take you tasting some of the many great wineries in the area.
Petoskey Wine Region Midweek rates during the hours of 11am – 3pm.
- 1-3 people ($59 per seat)
- 4-6 people ($55 per seat)
- 7+ people ($50 per seat)
Looking for Weekends, Evenings or other Areas?
Call or Text for pricing.
Must be 21 or older
PRIVATE WINE TOURS
Sunset Premier Shuttle offers private wine tours for those that are looking for something different than a group tour. From 1 guest to 88+ guests.
Private tours can be customized including:
- Number of Guests
- Number of Wineries
- Vehicle Choice
- Choose wineries in Petoskey and or Traverse City
- Available any day of the week and any time of the year
Call or text us today for a private wine tasting tour quote!
(Minimum 3 hours)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SCHEDULED WINE TOURS
Q. HOW LONG ARE WINE TASTING TOURS?
A. Sunset Premier Shuttle offers a 4 hour wine tasting tour that is scheduled midweek from 11am to 3pm each day. Our wine tasting tours typically include stops at 4 wineries. Expect around 45 minutes at each stop on the tour.
Q. WHERE DO WE MEET TO START THE TOUR?
A. Sunset Premier Shuttle will come directly to your location, whether that is a hotel, Airbnb, your house or other location. We may need to pick you up to 40 minutes before your start time. Your driver will contact you beforehand to give you an ETA.
Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY TOUR?
A. We will provide you with comfortable transportation from your Petoskey location to the wineries and then back to your starting location. Your driver will make your experience fun, enjoyable and safe. Our Shuttles are roomy, stylish and comfortable. We include a complimentary bottles of water to enjoy during your wine tasting tour.
Q. WHAT DO I WEAR?
A. Northern Michigan weather can change quickly! We suggest that you bring layers. Check the weather forecast the night before to be prepared. Our shuttles are climate controlled, so we can keep you warm or cool depending on the weather conditions. Most wineries have indoor seating, so poor weather conditions will not ruin a fun day! Wear tennis shoes, some birks or flip flops. Keep the heels at home! This is northern Michigan!
Q. ARE THERE EXTRA COSTS?
A. You will be responsible for your wine tasting fees, which range from $5 – $10 per stop. In addition the wineries may offer a selection of food for purchase. If you decide to purchase bottles of wine during your tour, our driver will ensure your purchases safely make it back to your drop off location.
Q. WHAT SHOULD I BRING? DO YOU HAVE A CHECKLIST?
A. From years of wine tour experience, we can help ensure you bring what you will potentially need without overdoing it.
1. Make sure you bring your ID to prove you are 21 or older. If you lose or forget your ID, then your day will be filled with sadness while you watch your friends enjoy their wine! Along with your ID, it is always good to carry some cash. All wineries we participate with accept credit cards, however cash is always a good backup in case there are any issues with their processing.
2. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt. Weather can change fast along the bay. Unless we are experiencing a once very decade heatwave, bring a layer.
3. Light snacks are always recommended. You are going to be drinking wine over a four hour period. We encourage you to eat during your tour so that you can enjoy your day. Bottled water is included with your tour. Drink plenty of water in between stops!
4. Sunblock and a hat. Summer in northern Michigan can surprisingly bring some intense sunshine. Since your tour is during the peak sunburn hours, we encourage you to protect your skin!
5. A Camera. We will be touring some beautiful northern Michigan countryside with amazing views. Be sure to capture plenty of photos and post them to your instagram or facebook page, tag us and make your friends back home jealous! Use hashtag #rideoffinthesunset
6. Last but most importantly, bring your happy self. This is going to be a great and and hopefully you will relax, unwind, enjoy some fabulous time with great friends or family and fall in love with wine in northern Michigan.
Q. DO WE TIP OUR DRIVER?
A. A small gratuity is included, however if you feel your driver did an exceptional job for you, they would appreciate the extra recognition.
Reservations on wine tour are close at the moment. We offer wine tours only from 5 May until 31 September